GOLDEN RULES FOR LIFE.
“We must understand that if we want to get our rightful place in the world, it will not be achieved by mere saying, but we will have to work hard for it.”
There are often moments in life when we become depressed. In such times, we neither understand nor understand anything. Mere desire does not get any destination, for this it is needed, to keep the purpose in mind and then to work hard on it continuously.
Talking about any successful person in the world, usually one thing comes out that he has done something different or not, but only the simple things seen among us have been done in such a way that we can see. People pressed their fingers under their teeth. After his success, it comes out of everyone’s mouth that hey, we had never thought of it like this.
God has made all human beings the same, but by his karma and diligence, if someone reaches a great height, then someone lives his life in some way.
The one who wastes his time considering himself as helpless, he can never understand the value of life. One who understands very well the fact that he has not got human life to be wasted unnecessarily, awakens his inner strength and increases his self-confidence.
Come friends, today I tell you some ‘Golden Rules’ of life, in the absence of which we often lag behind:
- Never think while working that it is not worth me.
- No work is small or big, but your attitude makes it small or big.
- Get in the habit of doing your own work, depending on others is not good.
- Problems come with doing any new work, there is no need to panic and face it with ‘Confidence’.
- Instead of dwelling on the past, focus on the present.
- If someone points a finger at your efficiency, take it as a challenge and prove their thinking wrong.
- Life is full of ups and downs, no need to run away from it. Got to get used to all these things.
- People don’t care about your self respect so prove yourself first.
- If you want to be truly successful in life, then distance yourself from all those tasks that hinder you in deciding the journey to the destination.
- Man should not be disappointed in any condition and should do his work with dedication and determination.
- If someone has the spirit to do something, then he will show it by staying anywhere in the village-city. It may be comforting to dream, but to turn dreams into reality, one has to face difficulties.
- For success one has to have patience with ‘passion’. If the ‘passion’ exceeds the limit, then patience starts to lose and we start moving from success to failure.
Great success is not easily achieved, in every stage of life one has to face failure at some level or the other. You can’t escape it.
“Take your thoughts to that peak that the stars bow down before it, don’t make your journey a voyage to a boat, let’s bow down with this glory too.”
( BEST OF LUCK FOR THE NEW LIFE. )