Summer Health Problems And Their Solutions !
The summer season is caused by the rotation of the Earth around the Sun. During this orbit, the part of the earth comes closer to the sun and due to the sun’s rays falling directly on that part, the temperature increases. This is called summer season. With the increase in temperature, many types of problems also arise. Along with this, it has the biggest impact on our health.
Summer is here, along with it comes the scorching sun and the sweltering heat. Now we all have to take special care of our health, food and lifestyle. When the heat level in the body starts to exceed normal, then sweat comes out. In such a situation, if sufficient amount of water is not drunk, then the blood attack in the veins leading to the brain becomes faster. Along with this, due to lack of water in the body, the problem of ‘dehydration’ arises.
Summer health problems and their Solutions
Young children, elderly and blood pressure patients, mental patients etc. have to pay more attention during the summer season because they are most likely to get ‘heat stroke’. Elderly people get heart, kidney and lung problems due to heat. For this reason it is a dangerous problem which can prove to be fatal too.
In the summer season, the body temperature exceeds 104 degree Celsius. Because of which there is a possibility of damage to the internal parts of our body. We can take some special measures to avoid this. As if
- Do not go out during the afternoon in the summer season!
- Drink plenty of water in the summer season! Water helps prevent heat stroke and other types of heat illnesses.
- Keep taking fresh fruit juice, lemonade or coconut water in addition to water in this season. Drinking coconut water not only keeps your body hydrated but also keeps the body temperature normal. Also stay away from tea, coffee and alcohol in this season.
- Do not go out of the house on an empty stomach during summer, in this situation the risk of heat stroke is high.
When the body sweats more, more water is needed to balance the body temperature. In this situation if you drink less water then the risk of dehydration increases. Although dehydration is a common problem in this season, but ignoring it can prove to be dangerous. Dehydration usually happens when you walk in the sun for a long time without eating and drinking, then the body sweats more. Due to which there is a lack of water in the body. Headache, fatigue, dryness of throat and lips, stiffness in hands and feet, dizziness are the main symptoms of dehydration. To avoid this, we can take some measures, such as
- If you are doing physical activity, then drink water every 20-30 minutes and do not let there be any shortage of water in the body.
- Be sure to take a water bottle with you while leaving the house.
- Must eat fruits available these days like watermelon, melon, grapes, orange, papaya. This fruit does not allow lack of water in the body.
- Lemon water is a healthy drink, must drink 4 to 5 glasses of lemon water throughout the day. Also stay away from tea, coffee and soda.
- Food poisoning
- Food is necessary for the development of our body but sometimes diet also becomes harmful for our health. Food poisoning is an infection related to the stomach, which can be caused by bacteria, viruses or other bacteria called “staphylococcus”. Due to the heat and humidity in this season, bacteria grow very fast in food. Due to which food poisoning becomes a common problem in summer. Symptoms of food poisoning include vomiting, dizziness, fever, diarrhea, headache, body pain, etc. If you have got the problem of food poisoning then you can seek medical treatment for it. With this you can take some measures.
- There is a lack of water in the body during food poisoning. To overcome this deficiency, ORS (Oral Rehydration Solution) should be taken from time to time.
- Stay away from open food items in the market.
- The main reason for food poisoning is spoiled and more spicy food. Stay away from them all this summer.
- Along with this, stay away from non-veg along with milk and dairy products.
- Sun burn
Even a short stay outside in the hot summer can result in sunburn. Sun’s ultraviolet rays not only cause sunburn, but there is a possibility of even skin cancer. Due to the effect of strong sunlight, the upper layer of the skin gets burnt and with this the place becomes dark brown and black. You can follow some remedies to remove sunburn. As if
- First apply petroleum jelly, moisturizing cream or lotion on the sunburnt area.
- If it is very important, then you come out of the house only in ultraviolet classes, cap and full sleeve clothes.
- Don’t leave the house without using sunscreen.